Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu has reconstituted the Board Members of the Lagos State Sports Commission with immediate effect.
Members of the newly reconstituted Sports Commission Board are:
1) Mr. Sola Aiyepeku – Chairman – Governor’s nominee
2) Mr. Shakirudeen Oluwatoyin Gafaar – Governor’s nominee
3) Mr. Olaposi Agunbiade – representing Lagos Sports Trust Fund
4) Dr. Abiodun Fatai Abatan – representing Ikorodu Division
5) Mr. Olanrewaju Minasu Saidi – representing Badagry Division
6) Ms Bose Kaffo- representing ikeja Division
7) Mr. Adeshina Ogundimu – representing Lagos Division
8) Mr. Musiliu Olanrewaju Olowu- representing Epe Division
9) Mrs Lawal Kafilat Abiola
10) Mr. Damilare Orimoloye – representing the Youth
11) Mrs. Olu -Young Olufunke Florence – representing the Ministry of Education
12) Mrs. representing People living with disabilities
13) Mrs. Bolaji Pearse – Legal Officer, Lagos State Sports Commission / Board Secretary.
The reconstitution of the Board is to give the Sports Commission a new face to meet up with the mandate of making Lagos State Sports hub not only in Nigeria but Africa in general.